This division has NO preselection video - Applicants are awarded a place in the competition on a first come, first served basis.
- Texas residents only, age 18+ by August 25th, 2017
- Open to both men and women
- Must not have accepted compensation for pole instruction or performance, within 12 months of the date of the competition.
- Must not have previously entered a pole competition.
- No props allowed
- 80% of the routine must be pole related movement
- Competition music must be between 3:00 - 3:30 minutes. No profanity allowed. Points will be deducted for going over/under time.
- REQUIREMENTS: (Beginner Level) 1 Flexibility Move, 1 Spin, 1 Strength Move, 20 seconds of consecutive floor work; Static Pole Only. No inverts allowed unless connected to the floor (ex. handstands are ok)