Heidi Coker began pole dancing the summer of 2009. A competitive gymnast until the age of 21, athletics were a strong part of her upbringing. Aſter seeing an episode of “Oprah” showcasing pole dancing and female empowerment, she was instantly intrigued. Enjoying dance, yoga and other creative outlets for exercise, pole was a perfect match. After poling for a year, just for fun, she submitted for a competition and was stunned when she found out she was accepted!! From there her competitive life in pole began. Heidi believes pole is a sport where you can play to your strengths, and a perfect arena for creativity and self expression. She enjoys challenging herself with new moves and adding acrobatics on and off the pole. Heidi teaches at Polelateaz in Atlanta.
• 2010 USPDF East Coast 2nd place, and Pro status • 2011 USPDF Pro finalist
• 2011 APFC Artist of the Year and 3rd place
• 2011 Pole ArH finalist: Helsinki, Finland
• 2011 PPS Aerial Tournament 3rd place: Hong Kong
• 2012 Aerial Pole International, Best trick award: Berne, Switzerland
• 2012 APFC, Artist of the year
• 2013 Pole Art Champion: Helsinki, FinlandH